Ya, Whatsoever -
0kay. My eyes are swollen. Red&Puffy.
My whole mind was empty. My heart was Aching.
:
:
I went to do my hair this morning, Highlight-ed this time round.
th after-effects were alright.
&I need to sleep. Its sufficient sleep, not jus sleep -.-
I been having late nights &depression is knocking at my door.
shall catch some sleep later.
Im still waiting for th starhub call.
&i shall called for bossini's shop tooooo,
my brother says they're hiring! :D
however, if monday comes&thr's still no phone call ;
Im back to Zeniz (:
0kay. My eyes are swollen. Red&Puffy.
My whole mind was empty. My heart was Aching.
:
:
I went to do my hair this morning, Highlight-ed this time round.
th after-effects were alright.
&I need to sleep. Its sufficient sleep, not jus sleep -.-
I been having late nights &depression is knocking at my door.
shall catch some sleep later.
Im still waiting for th starhub call.
&i shall called for bossini's shop tooooo,
my brother says they're hiring! :D
however, if monday comes&thr's still no phone call ;
Im back to Zeniz (:
so how painful can it get?
Its jus crying my hearts out.
what's th whole point of apologising?
for not telling me when i asked? ,
or, for my loss in gaining nothing fr 11months?
I felt so dumb.
to love&to trust over&over agn.
I felt so silly.
to let you tarnished my lil hope&confidence in you.
so, how long will this stop?
Maybe, one day..
I can shout it out loud ;.
I dont need my 19th anymore..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home