There’s only two types of people in the world
The ones that entertain, and the ones that observe ..
I've failed to see him online. Im sad okeh. I've so much to say.
Ahan says if i dont blog about him, he will not want to tag me.
therefore he only wrote 'heyo' at my tagboard nia ): saddddd~
&he's now fighting wit me whois more looking like monkey.
He calls me a banana -. - asshole lorh him (:
Going to sleep soooooon !
The ones that entertain, and the ones that observe ..
I've failed to see him online. Im sad okeh. I've so much to say.
Ahan says if i dont blog about him, he will not want to tag me.
therefore he only wrote 'heyo' at my tagboard nia ): saddddd~
&he's now fighting wit me whois more looking like monkey.
He calls me a banana -. - asshole lorh him (:
Going to sleep soooooon !
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home