!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sometimes, i do want to forget everything ..


Okeh, after my town yesterday; i sleep str8 upon reaching home.
HAHA, sucha pig i'm .
ps: ehhhhh. I'm still in 1 piece leyley ?

Tmr, im starting work already. Quite looking forward.
cause' i'll be working wit my dearest darl (:
&&I'll not be blogging often. but i will put my tagboard up agn.
so cowards ! HAHA, its a good chance for u to spam ley :D
I should seeeeee how much people love to tag me. HAHA.

Hongming papa going to NS already.
sososos, i bet he is not going to misssss me ): bad one.
&i forgot to say, i just woke up! super tired leyley! :D
I'm going over my ahma hse later fr awhile.
silly enough, Im tryin' my luck to see if ELJD 's onlineeeee ):
gtg. bye loves <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home