My headaches is killing me )' :
:
:
I slept at 4plus last night &woke up at 9 by L.Lifang's call -. -
she asked me to wake up&peeeeeee ! _l_ assssshole!
dint bother much abt her, &went back to slp till 10 :D
quickly prepare &went lot1 to meet her. accompany her fr interview at Eunos.
otw thr, received Qingshun &Anson's msg ;
ps: im v pekchek w my phone okay! GRRRS*
Pei her interview at Minitoons HQ, she asked me to do it too.
nothing better to do, so i agreed. But i dont intend to work thr also.
i dont like doing sales like that. HMMMS. aftermath, head to Lavender to meet Mummy&ahYi.
they say since come alr, jiu do passport. dhen i jiu do lor. haha!
the after-effects of th pics were " HAHAHA! -.-"
Now, im back home. Just took a puff &i think im going to sleeeep now!
Im sososo tired. sosososo sleeeeepy. !
Seriously, I neeeeed sleeeeep!
Baby, are you coming back any of these days?
are you coming back home any of these days?
Please dont be long; I'm afraid i can't hold on anymore.
I neeeed a break, seriously; a very long onee..
:
:
I slept at 4plus last night &woke up at 9 by L.Lifang's call -. -
she asked me to wake up&peeeeeee ! _l_ assssshole!
dint bother much abt her, &went back to slp till 10 :D
quickly prepare &went lot1 to meet her. accompany her fr interview at Eunos.
otw thr, received Qingshun &Anson's msg ;
ps: im v pekchek w my phone okay! GRRRS*
Pei her interview at Minitoons HQ, she asked me to do it too.
nothing better to do, so i agreed. But i dont intend to work thr also.
i dont like doing sales like that. HMMMS. aftermath, head to Lavender to meet Mummy&ahYi.
they say since come alr, jiu do passport. dhen i jiu do lor. haha!
the after-effects of th pics were " HAHAHA! -.-"
Now, im back home. Just took a puff &i think im going to sleeeep now!
Im sososo tired. sosososo sleeeeepy. !
Seriously, I neeeeed sleeeeep!
Baby, are you coming back any of these days?
are you coming back home any of these days?
Please dont be long; I'm afraid i can't hold on anymore.
I neeeed a break, seriously; a very long onee..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home