!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Friday, November 28, 2008

I'm going town w my Mummy & ahyi plus his son.
seeee , i'm sucha a good girl to go out wit my mom(:
HAHA, i wanted to buy alot of things. but hands are tight now!
&I contacted my boss abt my pay alr ! (:

I told didis they all im going town w my mummy tml,
you know what they says ?

Liangs : AIYO! ah jie, you serious ?! go out w mummy?
Me : ehhh, why cannot -.- she's my mum ley! cb
Liangs : I thot ah lian dont go out w mummy de ?
Me : look at my face, Im so decent, do i look like any ahlians?
&what era alr -.- still ah lian . Lols.
Liangs : HAHA , fillial sibo? or want buy things.
Me : i want watch movie laaaa dumb.
Liangs : cannot watch w us meh?
Me : watch w you all xia sway :X LOL ! throw pop corn leyley.
Liangs : tmd , ni mei you mao.
Me : fcuk you laa , i your mother. what mei you mao -.-
Liangs : ah jie, we go down find you ai sai buey ?
Me : BUEY SAI !
Liangs : *started swearing&cursing*

bunch of lovely,
¹8 忠心

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home