!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Monday, November 17, 2008

forget me Pictures, Images and Photos
" Im feeling insecure. feeling so sad. feeling so depressed. "

I went school today, &that fcuking security guard dont let me jus because of my hair.
lame and stupid or jiao , give stupid excuses. haha!
but afterall , we still went in w th help of mrs soh. packed stuffs &left to temple arnd 3pm.
not sure tmr gg Qian Hu anot, all buey steady de leh. lalala~
if not, im gg fr interview at aljunied alr. shall see what they say later.

I feeling so down now. I want someone to hug me. someone to hold on to me.
Its been so long since someone would give in &quarrel wit me.
someone who make me over th moon just because i saw th sight of him.
its been 11mths, no one still. or even , its still th same person.
I felt so down now. I want someone to love me.
I want so much of everything. but nothing seems to reach me.
&&how to express th thoughts of missing you?
your whereabouts are always within me. I damn miss you.
when will you call me, when will you contact me agn?
or even , when will you love me agn ?

i sosososo miss you. sosososo terrible doing so. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home