!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm Blinded by your lies ;
I slept at 5.30 this morning &woke up at 12.30.
seriously, i neeeeed more sleep )':
accompany my Mom to Timah for our so called 'breakfast'.
ate 'wen tong ji' chicken rice, yumyum*
but i thik, my appetite nowadays are no gooood!
Whatever i swallowed, seems to get puke-ed up.
Afterwhich, walked arnd beauty world, wanted to buy th cardigan ;
but i remembered i still haf Kahjie's wit me, so Forget it!
Kahjie's Cardigan is currently MINE! *Evil Grins!*

I poured out my feelins already! Although there was no reply.
{who th hell will reply my msg when i sent it at 5am in th morning?!~ *FAINT!}
Felt kinda empty but it's alright. I will get used to it(:
I want to eat steamboat! Anyone? :D

ps : Frankly speaking, where did i stand in your heart ?

Now, I'm waiting for my dear Wongie to finish her bath! :D

第一次见面看你不太顺眼
谁知道后来关系那么密切
我们一个象夏天一个象秋天

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home