!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sadness Pictures, Images and Photos
"If tears run dry, will you lend me your shoulder to cry?"

I know Im boring, I know we hav nothing to say.
But the urge to hug you&to hold on to you was overwhelming.
I tried to th extreme , but it doesnt seems to move your heart.
when i see you moving closer, i wanted to hold on to you.

so, i swear; i never want to say anymore tht 3words to you.
it hurts a thousand , to see me beside ; but nothing to you.
You were my source of light , my pocketful of sunshine.
But what was i to you? When can i starts to matter to you?

I hate myself to be boring to you.
I hate myself not able to move your heart.
I swear, im not gg to love agn.
Not gg to come near to you agn.

Baby, thanks fr ytd.
You're so great to me.
You're so fabulous , You're so hot.
I need some happy pills ):

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home