I think, she's gonna leave me .. )':
I think i gotta cry.
:
:
I dint sleep at all since last night. &I tried to sleep jus now,
but i tossed and turned arnd for umpteen times. /:
My pimples areeee outtttt. It must be bcus i laughed at ELJD's last night.
shall avoid late nights alr. I neeed sufficient sleeps still.
They intended to go ECP today, but cancelled.
&My friends are starting 5dayswrk tmr(:
Okay, Im really so tired now..
Sometimes, i really wonder which sentences you said were true.
which of it did you mean it from th bottomest of your heart.
I never wanted to believe your everything agn,
but everytime you went telling me abt your regrets ; i trusted it.
but th next moment, you meant other things.
Issit so nice to cheat my trust &tarnish my beliefs?
Sometimes i wonder, you said i was more stable, th feelins did come.
but when i asked you why dint you come back home baby,
you said you dontknow. so what can i do?
If you asked if i ever blame you, I never. But myself.
Now, i dontknow what to do. To continue or to put an end to it.
It doesnt matter now, all those heartbreaks &false hopes.
You dont have to feel bad, because after 1big round.
You dint choose me anyway..
I think i gotta cry.
:
:
I dint sleep at all since last night. &I tried to sleep jus now,
but i tossed and turned arnd for umpteen times. /:
My pimples areeee outtttt. It must be bcus i laughed at ELJD's last night.
shall avoid late nights alr. I neeed sufficient sleeps still.
They intended to go ECP today, but cancelled.
&My friends are starting 5dayswrk tmr(:
Okay, Im really so tired now..
Sometimes, i really wonder which sentences you said were true.
which of it did you mean it from th bottomest of your heart.
I never wanted to believe your everything agn,
but everytime you went telling me abt your regrets ; i trusted it.
but th next moment, you meant other things.
Issit so nice to cheat my trust &tarnish my beliefs?
Sometimes i wonder, you said i was more stable, th feelins did come.
but when i asked you why dint you come back home baby,
you said you dontknow. so what can i do?
If you asked if i ever blame you, I never. But myself.
Now, i dontknow what to do. To continue or to put an end to it.
It doesnt matter now, all those heartbreaks &false hopes.
You dont have to feel bad, because after 1big round.
You dint choose me anyway..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home