!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Sunday, November 23, 2008

I need some Pocketful of Sunshine ;
我当然不恨你也从来不怨你

I went Fusion bar last night. Quite nice.
i like th doooor man!(x {insane} its like so artistic laa.
reached home arnd 7plus in th morning, i thik.
I've given my answer to Yvonne darling, &she told me im starting work on dec1. {:
two more weeeks to my busy schedule ! :D

&i crapped alot w my Wongie jus not long ago.
ps: me no like you. me no want talk to you also :x
{&that's of cos is a joke. I love her like how she loves me (: -

My baobao calls me MsWong jus now eheh !
alright , its jus my wishful thoughts.
I'm gg to see her often when i start work soooon ;D
she's going to be annnoyed by mee.

:
:

I've thot of this in the dawn. something tht i dont haf th courage to say out.

We might only hav the fate to love each others once,
to be couple once, to fall in love once, &to get together once.
but for jus this one chance, you're so great; so good, as a boyfriend.
Maybe you could never understand abt those feelins i have in within,
but i'll always be the one who you can run to, turn to, &speak to.
I promise, 你的快乐除了她还有我永远守候 {:
No one can assure tht they place you first in anything&of anyone else.
But i can, i could, &I do.
Your love, im still carving. but as long as you're happy, im alright w this.
You're my missing part of life ; 19decembero7 {♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home