!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Friday, November 21, 2008

How could i know,that you would go;that you would run baby,
I thought you were the one,why cant i just leave it all behind.
I felt passion so bright that i was blind,then something made me weak ; talking in my sleep
Baby, im in so deep and you know i believed
when you told me you loved me

:
:
:

Im going out at night!(: They're coming to bring me out to enjoy.
I know I'm going to be feeling rather delight. *rolled eyes* ; if only i do )':

&HHHHHEEEELLLLLLL, my dad scolded me jus now _ _

I need Money leh . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home