!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Thursday, November 27, 2008

Can anyone lend me a PSP when Im working , to play with ? =x

:
:

I woke up around 4plus today! check my phone, i realised i've got 12 smses.
HAHA, but most of it i deleted them away when i seen them half-awake.
so thousands of apology if i happen to not reply your sms-es. :X
Not long, i just ate my ' breakfast ' -.- &frankly speaking, Im still hungry ):
can someone jus cook a bowl of beehoon maggie for me ? Plssssss ..

Tmr i promised i will go tw wit my Mummy for breakfast. I promise.
hahaha! she's nagging at me for many times. Bcus i bombed her :x
X.mad called me jus now. he says Didi now at hosp. cos he kena car bang -.-
Lol! fake one. i told X.mad : issit ? den he got miss me anot ? "
LMAOs . they buey tarhan me :D hahaah ! no lah , Di is not in hosp. they boliao.
HAHA , maybe going down to find them later. but im super tired ):


Baby, can you like come back to me ?
No one could love you like i do, no one places you first than anything else.
I miss you so much. Your love & your everything .
Are you coming .... ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home