!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Friday, November 28, 2008

就说出你想说的真心话,
你到底要跟我还是他..



Hello Panda eyes! Im your new friend, My name is Sharon.W (:
okeh! I dint sleep at all last night, tossed&turned arnd my bed.
I wanted so much to eat KFC man. lye at my bed till 9am plus,
listen to songs &den around 12plus prepared and headed to Tw.
Ate western, Chicken cutlet&Grilled fish set. Yumm!
but when i reached home, im hungry now. Anyone can buy me a KFC?

Alright, ytd Hongming Laopa msged me.
He's got something up in his sleeves whenever he msges me.
this time , he talk some grandmother stories w me! *faint -
I know what he meant, but sorry ; i can't seems to do so.
But he's so bad! when i asked him things, he dint reply me!
I swear, Im gotta rmb it ! :D

&&I fcuking pissed off when i waited for a msg so lng,
the person told me he/she wants to sleeeeep?! smlj.
I'm gotta rmb this, trust me. I wont reply any of tht person msges.

ELJD, how to contact you leyley ?
I've got so much to tell you! I'm damn kaypoh! :D
HAHAHA, &faster get my num and callllll me~ Before i forgot everything.

currently, waiting for my hot&spicy to come back hommmee.
changed my blogsong. waiting for my show to start(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home