
If i say I miss You , Will you Miss Me too ?
Nowadays, very packed wit my prelims.
see see see , how lng i dint touched my blog.
went to print out th Poa answer key, so grab this time n blog. (x
Too busy , but i never forget my name ! :DD LawLs!
Alright, exams were fine. still can handle.
but i hate studying till th middle of the night laa.
somemore, tmr so tired ):
went for the sch mid-autumn thingy.
Quite fun la. QUITE only. hahaha.
so many those beetle flying abt. ):
dhen we shout at th stupid fcuking bastard who is wearing the army hat.
Lols. act okay. ! only noe how snatch ppl 's paper. RAHHHH !
after tht , went home. (:
v surprise to receive a msg la. hahaha. (:
hope everything's alright uhuh. ^^
shall end here. goodbye.
oh yeah! tmr last pp, POA and science pp1(:
Jiayou Sharon xD
Tired of your attitude,
Tired of holding on to th feelings myself.
where were you when i neede you th most?
where were you?
I choose to let it go.
I dont love you anymore.
goodbye love ; shun.
I am happy wit what i have now.
so many lovely, and friends.
&& I love Myself (:
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home