!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Tuesday, September 02, 2008

生日快乐, 我的最爱♥
Dearest ,
Today's Your Big Day.
Rmb to enjoy urself to th fullest okay? (:
Sorry, that i carn be here w you.
but i hope you knew , i wanted so much to.
Although i dint say or even asked you agn , i hope you knew; it had never changed.
I meant those words when i said to you.
I will Forever , Love You ♥
Maybe it wont matter much to you,
but silly dummy; u are always on my mind. You'll always be.
Those quarrels , those irritation both of us gave . Its because i care.
But i guess you forever wont know , that all i did was for you.
I go these far , just to bring you here. (:
Can you please , please , please and please ; Wait For Me?
Life w ups and downs , because w/o you ; everything was nothing.
w.o those craps , w.o those pamperation was jus n.o.t.h.i.n.g.
It never compared those loves , those adorations.
I miss cares , I miss Loves , I miss You. <3
Enjoy ur big day. Happy 18th, Loves. ♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home