!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Sunday, August 24, 2008


I went this far, Just to Get You here

Yesterday ; 230808 (:
-------

I went to study at JE wit them, and left around 4plus to ViVo.
went to meet my dummy there. (:
and he made me waited fr almost 2HOURS! sweeeee bo!
was walking around my own ~~ ROT dao siao !
hurried him faster , and say i want kill ppl alr ! D:

met him outside the train station. hahaha.
he veh talkative de okays. not bad.
i thik im the quitest tht moment. rahhhhh *
sio dao siao alr, no mood talk :x
and i told him , i saw ._. there. haha!
he jiu kaopeh dao nonstop. Lols.

went off around 8plus.
shallnt elaborate wht happened.
&dummy, dont thik i forgot ah !
i still rmb you owed me smth ! ;DDDDD
Baby, You never knew how much i wanted.
wanted you to be here. (:
How much i missed ,
Missed here here. (:
Love me w tender care ;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home