I screwed it , thanks to me ):
I've no mood to blog already.
when i saw smth just now.
I knew i screwed it myself , in my own hands ;
but whywhywhy ? Had you b so cruel to me ?
I thought all this while i did i do what i supposed to.
but why did it all go wrong ?!
why dont you just adore me once more ? ):
I told you im gotta give up , why carn u jus give me some response ?
why do you ask me to think what i want to think ?
why do you say you tht that's all you can say ?
why do you , why do you go breaking my heart ?): WHYWHY !
what to do now ?
can anyone pls tell me ? pls ?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home