!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Thursday, May 08, 2008

i love you

Those words you said , i remember..
亲爱的, 谢谢你的温柔
A short post &I had to go. (:
Exams is like sososos finally over
just for one more gei gan subject which is POA. ha!
hope can faster finished it , and i need not stay up late &study fr some stupid subs!
RAHHHH ! tmr is half day ! :DDD not really looking forward. but.. hmm . HAHA!
dontknow wht to type alr. wait till got time dhen update everything bahs.
i got sososos many pics to upload! hahaha ! :D
alright , ends here.

Thanks for all th things you said yesterday.
i understand, i knew , i realised.
all those things i think in th past was just my part.
it wasnt what u really meant to.
Baby, thanks fr your everything.
I said before .... its still th same thing.
remember? (:

love you

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home