!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Bottom Line :
I dont haf to be accounted fr whatever shit is happening.
In Details :
it wasnt up to who to control now ;
it just to let everything past and forget it.
You thot life is at its best when everyone buried th hachet.
but you nearly forgotten who is th one giving faces.
dont think too highly of yourself girl -

Bored /: all these few days were B.O.R.I.N.G. !
luckily was on th phone wit kailee &we crapped alot.
if not i really gotta be rotting at hm to death.

&HURRAY! exams will be ending this tues.
i wan to sleeeeeepppp ! :D
&i dontlike studying till midnight for some stupid subs. l0ls.
&fcuking bored thing is , tmr monday ! ):
schooooool agn. FCUKED !
alright , shall end here &do my revision alr.
lovelove (: i x33 GohKaiLee. heeshees.

dontthinktoohighlyofyourself;
ifyouwanttoplaythtgame,
iwillbeyour2ndplayer;
fcukoff !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home