!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Thursday, December 13, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
You'd never be forgotten , baby <3

Firstly to say, I'd been missing alot of ppl recently. : )
- tht stupid boy i loved fr long.
- My lovely Yvonne darling.
- Miao darling.
- Liling's voices.
- Peiquan's nonsenses.
- Juensu honey.
- xiaotoro's scoldings :x
- Jonathan pig korkor.
- mr chua guo liang's bullshits.
- TANKUKU 's disturbence :D

YET .... one by one , they're leaving me..
&I dont haf the courage to tell them this.
they meant to me &is alot to me.
they told me how to move on , and they taught me how to smile happily.
Liang's going NS tmr le. Kunming is alr inside le. Lols.
he knows how to call me everydays. so happy :)
Peiquan went in fr 2years le. :/ & vonne darling is getting sick.
i hope she's been fine.

suddenly, i miss them so damn loads )':

back t the main point.
went to alter my black skinny & white skinny done at my hse here.
ha ! den i saw yongli &jiajun they all at sunshine place. LOL!
den online the whole day till now : )
birthday approaching! IM SO ANXIOUS ! :))))))

1 more days to my birthday ! ^ ^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home