!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Saturday, December 29, 2007

crying
And if I open my heart again,
I guess I'm hoping you'll be there for me in the end

Today, 29-12-2007 :)
woke up at around 12plus by my mother's scream.
dont think i haf enough slept cause i crapped wit kahjie didi this morning till 3am in th morning.
Lols. i hope he really listen in to wht i said. worry )':
&he get to know alot of my things. cb ley him. den the whole morning was disturbed by him.
Bi is stil sound asleep ! first time i woke up earlier den him ! hurrrrayyyyy~!
Bi called me when th auntie was drying my hair fr me :)
reached home and call bi. &now he's sound asleep . so cute :DDD

received his* call i supposed last midnight?
he said : now guailan alr lah? dont even wan to answer my fone.
i told him : nb! is you heartless first one okay? not me.
he replied : means now you wit him alr la?
i answered : yes, can't i ? i waited so long and you still dint changed. fcuked -
he said i was a nuisance. Laughs? i wonder who is the one.
after alot of kaopehsssss, he hang up. felt so fucked up. spoilt my mood ! RAHS*

i longed wanted to say, its not tht i just leave lik tis.
i stayed put for these years, but still the same treatment.
baby, im tired. i dontwish to continue. :/
its happy wit him now, and you should know im more happy w.o you.
离开你我才找回自己,那爱笑的眼睛。
stay forever
I'll still be staying , hubby.
Even though thr's some struggling in th heart.
but deep inside i know, you're still th one who will give in to me.
listen to me. &&love me wholeheartly.

& some pictures for the day :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home